Cisco Catalyst WS-C3850-48U-S Switch
WS-C3850-48U-S Cisco 3850 48 Port UPoE Switch, 1100W, IP Base.
The Cisco WS-C3850-48U-S is the top of the Cisco 3850 line, bringing unparalleled power and flexibility to your network. This switch includes 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, all supporting the Cisco UPOE standard with up to 60W of power per port with a big budget of 1100 WAC. Connect via modular uplinks, with your choice of four Gigabit Ethernet, two 10-Gigabit Ethernet, or four 10-Gigabit Ethernet modules.
The Catalyst 3850 is also highly stackable, thanks to StackWise-480 systems. Up to twelve Cisco 3850 units can be stacked for a total throughput of 480Gbps. They each have dual redundant power supplies and, additionally, stacked units share power through Cisco PowerStack, reducing consumption and increasing resiliency. Full IEEE certifications bring superior per-port power savings as well.
Administration is both simple and powerful. Smart Operations ease every function, from deployment to daily oversight. A multicore processor with Cisco ONE support allows smart "network aware" shared apps. TrustSec brings distributed security to the entire system.
- 48 Universal PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Cisco UPOE power supply: 1100W
- 4xGbE, 2x10GbE, or 4x10GbE modular uplink choices
- Onboard WiFi controller
- Support for 50 Access Points and 2,000 users
- Multicore CPU
- 1 RU size
- Dual redundant power supplies- optional
- Three modular fans
- IOS-EX software including IP Base WAN features
- Cisco Unified Access Data Plane and Cisco ONE API support
- Cisco TrustSec, MACSec, RADIUS, and other security
- Advanced Visibility and Control systems for granular packet analysis
- IEEE power-saving systems
- Flexible NetFlow software
- Cisco Smart Operations automations
- Superior VoIP QOS packet prioritization
- StackWise-480 and StackPower
- Cisco Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 90-Day Cisco Call-In and software support